Yes, you read that right a soup with a sea stone as the main ingredient.
- A Few Hollow Stones From A Clean Sea
- Olive Oil
- A Few Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato juice
- From a clean Sea take a few hollow stones which usually contains small crabs.
- Cut the carrots, onions, potatoes and parsley.
- Put the stone into a pot, pour water and about 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the diced vegetables and black grounded pepper.
- Put it at a medium temperature.
- Cook until the potatoes and carrots are done, then take the stone out and filter the soup.
- Add rice to the clear soup and continue cooking.
- When It's done you will have an amazing yet controversial dish from the Mediterranean coast.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment