Going on a Sailing Holiday for the first time?
Staying onboard a yacht is more interesting and exciting than staying in a hotel room, but it requires more attention and better preparation. Here is some advice from professionals and it's about the essential equipment you should bring on board with you:
- You should put your personal documents that you bring on board in waterproof zip-bags because after a couple of glasses of excellent Croatian wine you will forget that you have them in your pocket and jump into the sapphire sea.
- All your electronic devices so you can take, share and admire the photos you take of sunrises, sunsets, and all of the natural beauties that you will come across.
- Don't forget a couple of bottles of sunscreen in different factors, we want you tan not well done.
- It's always good to have something out of your home medicine cabinet, for example something for headaches in case of a hangover from loads of previously said wine.
- Bring some headwear to protect yourself from the sunshine which Croatia has lots of... approximately 2,715 hours.
- Swimwear, sunglasses, flip-flops, sandals, and especially non-slip footwear are recommended onboard.
- Apart from summer clothes, it's good to have a light windbreaker long-sleeved jacket and pants because the evenings can get a bit chilly but with a bit of wine and comfy clothes, you'll be alright.
- Also don't forget a special outfit because aside from lonesome bays and wast blue sea you will visit some of our beautiful towns and cities with well know restaurants, nightclubs, bars and famous beach parties where your special shirt will get a spill spot from all that excellent wine we talked about.
- All that pack into your suitcase with soft edges hopefully because it will be easier to put away in your cabin and Sea you down there(pan intended).
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment